We treat kidneys, we chase stones
To clear the reservoir of dirty water, you must stop pouring dirty water into it. It is necessary to stop the process of the formation of toxins in the body and deposit them in the form of sand or stones, without waiting for the process to become irreversible, when it is no longer possible to do without the intervention of a surgeon.
Numerous factors, against the background of which the disease occurs, are divided into external and internal. External pathogenetic factors include nutritional characteristics, temperature, air humidity, composition of drinking water and its saturation with salts.
For example, plant and dairy foods promote urine alkalinization, meat foods - its oxidation. Drinking water, supersaturated with calcium salts, reduces the acidity of urine and causes excess calcium salts in the body. It is noted that the deterioration of well-being and, in connection with this, the deterioration of nutritional conditions leads to a decrease in diseases caused by an increase in the level of uric acid in the blood (uraturia).
One of the stone-forming factors is an increase in urine concentration when its dissolving capacity decreases. This can be avoided with high fluid intake. There is an increased tendency to form stones during nervous experiences and other stresses. External causative factors include drugs (sulfonamides, antibiotics, anticoagulants), which, with prolonged use and impaired outflow of urine, can serve as a stimulator of the process of stone formation.
Attention should also be paid to internal factors: the state of the body, various kinds of diseases associated with dysfunctions, can lead, for example, to an increased release of calcium salts from bone tissue and the formation of oxalates. For example, bone injuries, osteomyelitis, osteoporosis increase serum calcium levels, and as a result, a complication occurs in the form of kidney stones.
Dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, peptic ulcer, dysbiosis) also leads to a violation of the acid-base balance in the body in the process of removing calcium salts from the small intestine.
Often, urolithiasis is a genetic disorder.
All these conditions must be analyzed in order to identify the causes of the formation of urolithiasis and, having got rid of them, to successfully continue to engage not only in treatment, but also in prevention.
Proper nutrition is the most important thing in treatment. The main diet should be vegetables and fruits. Fats, lard should be excluded from the diet.
To alleviate the condition of the kidneys, it is necessary to exclude from the diet foods that are heavy for their functions, including nitrogen-containing substances, such as meat, fish, cottage cheese, milk. The more we eat them, the higher the content of nitrogenous compounds (urea, creatinine, ammonia) in the blood, and the stronger the poisoning of the body with these substances.
From plant foods with oxalate stones, you should limit the intake of beets, spinach, cocoa, canned tomatoes. Fresh tomatoes can be used for food. It is advisable to use fresh cabbage, apples, pears.
With the constant use of bread, cereals and flour products in the body, the amount of inorganic calcium gradually increases and sand and stones are formed in the liver and kidneys. Therefore, this is evidence of the body's failure to remove accumulated inorganic calcium, and this is facilitated by nutrition with starchy foods and sugar.
Preventive treatment, allowing you to get rid of the slagging of the kidneys and bladder with sand and stones, is to fast one day a week with plenty of water.
Do not use separately plants that have a strong diuretic effect - horsetail grass, birch buds, lingonberry leaves - they irritate the renal pelvis. These plants are best used in harvests in which their relative content is 10-15%.
It is better to use herbs with a pronounced anti-inflammatory and mild diuretic effect. Use in low-component collections: knotweed, nettles, wheatgrass rhizomes, lungwort, birch leaves, strawberry leaves, golden rod, common snake. Take 1 glass in the morning and evening half an hour before meals. If you use only diuretics, this can lead to sharp pain and injury to the walls of internal organs.
• Pumpkin is a universal remedy that restores metabolic processes. Cleans the kidneys. Drink juice 3/4 cup three times a day. Pumpkin roots have a good stone-running action. Insist 2 tablespoons per 1/2 liter of water for 3 hours, drink 3/4 cup three times a day for two months.
• Infusion of heather works well for stones - a tablespoon in a glass of water, leave for 1 hour. Drink 3/4 cup three times a day.
• Infusion of knotweed - 2 tablespoons per glass of water - promotes the release of stones, acts as an anti-inflammatory.
• Juniper berries are used in the form of infusions - a tablespoon in a glass of water. Cannot be used for nephrosis and nephroso-nephritis.
• To remove stones, drink radish juice with honey (1: 2) a tablespoon three times a day, half an hour after meals for 3-4 weeks.
• The summer method of cleaning the kidneys from stones is called the use of juices of carrots, beets and cucumbers in equal parts - drink 1 glass on an empty stomach in the morning. In spring and autumn, a chopped mixture of 0.5 kg of parsley, 200 g of honey and 1 lemon is used. Take three times a day for a tablespoon for two months.
• Pour a glass of cucumber seeds with 1 liter of boiling water, add a spoonful of honey and insist in a thermos for 6-8 hours. They drink the entire infusion during the day, without taking anything else in food.
• Potato peelings (100 g per 0.5 l of water) are boiled for 30 minutes and after 12 hours of infusion, take 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day. The combination of birch buds with dill seeds helps well.
• Tea from the roots of sunflower (200 g per 3 liters of water boil for 2 minutes. Drink 1 glass per intake, 1.5 liters per day for 2-3 weeks. During this period, you should not eat acidic foods and need less salt.
• Decoction of pea herb, collected during flowering, - 1 tbsp. l. in a glass of boiling water, drink 1-2 tbsp. 2-3 times a day.
• Decoction of wheatgrass rhizomes: 2 tbsp. insist 12 hours in a glass of cold water. Re-pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes and mix both infusions. Take half a glass four times a day. Or prepare a 10% decoction of wheatgrass rhizomes and drink up to 1 liter throughout the day.
• An effective method of dissolving kidney stones is a steam from unripe straw and oat panicles, harvested 10 days before ripening. Fill a three-liter jar with finely chopped parts of oats, pour boiling water and wrap it for 8-10 hours. The solution is stored in the refrigerator, but drink 1 glass warm before meals and always at night before bedtime. Water, tea, juices are not drunk during the treatment period. The course of treatment is 2-3 months.
• Finely chop 1 kg of green parsley and 1 large celery root and add 1 liter of water and 1 liter of honey, then bring to a boil over low heat. After three days of infusion, pour 1 liter of water again and bring to a boil again. Drink the mixture three times a day before meals, 3 sips, until it ends. Repeat the course during the summer-autumn season. The stones are crushed and come out as sand without pain.
• A quick way to dissolve urinary stones and remove them in the urine in the form of sand is a decoction of onions (1 kg), minced with 400 g of sugar (for diabetics - sorbitol). The broth is cooked for two hours, then filtered through cheesecloth. The resulting 1/2 l of the filtrate is divided into 4 parts. In the morning before breakfast, take the first dose, which causes loosening of the stool. Subsequent doses are taken at 12, 16 and 20 hours. All this time, the cleansing of the body continues, and by 2-3 o'clock in the morning, increased urination with the removal of sand begins. Cleaning takes 4-5 days.
• A decoction of 1.5 kg of spruce green cones in 3 liters of water with 1 kg of sugar. Take it in 1 tbsp. three times a day before meals with milk.
• The inner walls of chicken stomachs, after cleaning, must be dried and taken a pinch on an empty stomach to dissolve urinary stones.
A. Baranov, Doctor of Biological Sciences,
T. Baranov, journalist
LET OTHERS LIVE THEIR LIFE Exercise. Another Galaxy Imagine that the other person is another planet, another galaxy. There, in another, the whole world. Imagine yourself as a human being. Can a person change the course of the planet, change the galaxy, remake the whole
Life-tested remedy Unexpected "surprise" Marina got up earlier than usual, because today she was facing a very important day. She should meet a delegation of foreigners, tell the guests about her enterprise, and then hold a press conference. Marina
Life-tested remedy Health has bounced back Yulia had just graduated from high school and was about to go to college. She was very worried before each exam, almost stopped eating and turned into a “walking skeleton,” as her mother Nadezhda used to say. The girl is already
Life-tested remedy Tamara Evgenievna, a healer from the garden, was an avid gardener. Her summer cottage season began with melting snow, in March, in the very first month of spring, and ended in November. All these months Tamara Evgenievna worked without unbending her back in the garden,
"Taking care of life" and the development of consciousness The technique uses a certain position of the body and breathing. The position in which breathing is performed is called "standing with a pillar - fingers-sword." This method is divided into two stages: the first is "standing with a pillar", the second is getting out of
Interaction with Life As we move from the heart to the periphery of the body, next we will consider those organs that interact with the outside world. Our bodily language is saturated with expressions that come from proprioceptive awareness of function. These expressions are so
Chapter 2. THE PLEASURE OF LIVING FULL OF LIFE Breathing, movement and feeling Every person in his life had to experience the pleasure that accompanies recovery from an illness or recovery from an accident. On the first day when to a person
ANSWER TO THE QUESTION HOW TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE Reflecting on Dr. Roller's recommendations and prescriptions, I began to think more and more about whether the death of my grandfather from a stroke and the death of Bessie-Louise from arthritis disfiguring her were caused by the same
YOU, NOT OUTSIDE CIRCUMSTANCES, SHOULD RULE YOUR LIFE Do not drink plain water with inorganic minerals. Do not eat food when your instinct indicates they are not suitable. Become stronger than your bad habits. Don't give in to them, and through
The Art of Living a Long, Healthy and Happy Life Remember the famous book by American businessman Dale Carnegie? It is often said there that the reasons for our failure, disease and unhappiness are our attitudes to failure.
Connecting with life When you start accepting life on Earth, you automatically begin to accept people and the world as they are. Once you feel the Force of Life, which begins to rise in you and spread throughout the body, you will never forget it again, and even
Medicines that are incompatible with life ... while driving If you have not only carefully read all the previous sections of this brochure, but also made our advice a part of your driving life, then you probably will not need the last two topics on medicines. but
Concord with life A person is only happy when he is in harmony with the world around him, in harmony with life. How does living nutrition help to come to this? To harmony with yourself, harmony with your family, your spouse (half), children, parents,
The last phrase in dialogue with life One of, alas, frequent cases in my suicidological practice comes to mind: Two female students bring their 19-year-old friend to the office of social and psychological assistance. Her left forearm has veins cut. And she is upset
Special prophylactic or therapeutic diets offered by a number of companies can be distinguished into a special group. These diets are complete foods, formulated by veterinarians, not only to meet the body's nutritional needs, but also to help treat a variety of diseases. They can really speed up the recovery of animals. The nutritional needs of a sick body can be very different from the needs of a healthy one, therefore, when recommending a diet, the diagnosis must be taken into account. Just as there is no one-size-fits-all cure for all diseases, there is no diet that is right for all cases. The correct use of special diets requires qualified supervision by a veterinarian.
Many animal diseases, especially of a chronic nature, require a strict diet. Therapeutic diets can be applied both short-term and lifelong, depending on the disease. For a short time, diets are usually used to treat gastrointestinal disorders, in the recovery period after an illness, to reduce excess weight, to treat urolithiasis. For a long time, diets have been used to treat diabetes mellitus, with renal / hepatic / heart failure, food allergies.
The diet for the animal should be prescribed by the veterinarian based on the results of laboratory tests, because all diets have contraindications, and if used incorrectly, they can cause enormous harm to the animal.
At a reception in veterinary clinics, they often encounter a situation when the owner himself buys medicated feed on the advice of a consultant in a pet store. This is strictly prohibited. As a rule, consultants in pet stores do not have a veterinary education, and they can only guess about the diagnosis from your words.
Here is one example that occurs most often. As you know, cats often suffer from urolithiasis. At an early stage, when signs of difficulty urinating only appear, the owner does not go to the doctor, but to the store with a request "to give something, otherwise the cat pisses badly." What does the seller give? Of course, food for the treatment of urolithiasis! Only the fact that these feeds are different for the treatment of different stones is not taken into account. Some acidify urine and dissolve struvite stones that appear in alkaline urine, while others alkalize urine and dissolve oxalate stones that appear in acidic urine. And here, for example, your cat has struvite, and you decided to treat him with food to dissolve oxalates. What will be the result? And without that, urine with an alkaline reaction will become even more alkaline. As a result, you didn’t cure the cat, but added more stones to it!
Yes, our people are not used to trusting doctors, but to be treated on the advice of friends or pharmacists. But, believe me, sometimes even medical nutrition can be harmful.
Healing diets for dogs and cats can improve the condition of a sick animal. It is very difficult to prepare medicated food at home, since it is necessary to strictly observe the dosage of nutrients and know what ingredients should be included in the diet. Modern feeds are of good quality and, when used correctly, help or even replace treatment.
It often happens that animals do not eat medicated foods, as they are not as tasty as the daily diet. Or the animal is not accustomed to industrial feed. You need to inform your doctor about this, it is possible that the animal will like similar feeds from other companies.
A common disease resulting in the formation of urinary stones in the kidneys and urinary tract (bladder and ureter). The main cause of the disease is a metabolic disorder in the body, especially water-salt, and a change in the chemical composition of the blood. As a result, conditions are created for the precipitation of salt crystals from the urine and the formation of urinary stones. The development of the disease can be promoted by: excessive salt content in drinking water, hot climate affecting sweating, food composition.
The most common sign of urolithiasis is pain in the lumbar region, radiating to the groin and genitals, sometimes they are very strong and are accompanied by nausea and vomiting (renal colic). As a result of injury from stones in the mucous membrane of the urinary tract, blood may appear in the urine. Bladder stones cause frequent and painful urination. The urine becomes cloudy, thick, offensive. Sometimes the stones block the ureter until the urine flow stops completely within a few days, which is a dangerous complication that can lead to self-poisoning of the body (see the articles "Uremia" and "Urine retention").
The stones may spontaneously pass out in the urine. Such stones should be shown to the doctor, since, depending on their chemical composition, he will prescribe the appropriate treatment. Urinary stones are divided into urates (uric acid stones), oxalates (calcium oxalate stones), phosphates (calcium phosphate stones), and carbonates (calcium carbonate stones).
The diagnosis of the disease is made by a doctor, and treatment should be carried out under his supervision.
At home, patients with urolithiasis need to follow a diet prescribed by a doctor that slows down the formation and growth of stones in the kidneys, bladder and ureter, and also take measures to facilitate the natural release of stones in the urine, mainly diuretics and pain relievers.
A balanced diet plays an important role. The diet is prescribed by the doctor, since it depends on the nature of metabolic disorders - processes and the composition of the stones. So, in the formation of urate stones (from uric acid salts), a dairy-vegetable table is recommended, excluding fried, stewed and smoked meat, spicy cheese, strong tea, beans, radishes, spinach, mustard, etc. On the contrary, when forming phosphate-calcium stones ( formed from calcium and phosphate-acid salts) appoint a meat table, but exclude dairy-vegetable food.
It is recommended to move more - this facilitates the removal of stones. However, heavy physical activity is contraindicated.
Since the processes of stone formation in the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, and bladder have much in common, the method of treating one of these four organs can almost always be applied to the others. When treating kidney stones, some of the tips given in the description of gallstone disease can be used to remove stones from the kidneys and bladder.
Sudden acute attacks occurring in patients with urolithiasis renal colic require first aid at home before the arrival of a doctor, who must be called immediately.
Renal colic is characterized by the sudden appearance of severe pain in the lumbar region, radiating to the groin, genitals and thigh. The pains are extremely sharp, their strength does not change from a change in the position of the patient's body. Pain is often accompanied by cuts during urination, increased urination, and discoloration of urine. As a first aid for relieving pain, heating pads to the lower back, general warm baths are good. However, it must be remembered that such attacks of pain can also be observed in acute inflammation of the abdominal organs, in which such measures are absolutely contraindicated. Only a doctor can choose the methods of treating renal colic.
Folk remedies to alleviate the patient's condition with renal colic
With the onset of renal colic, a warm bath for 20 minutes is useful to the patient. (it is good to add a few glasses of horsetail decoction to it). The same hot broth can be drunk before the bath - a glass or a little more. After the bath, go to bed and put poultices on your stomach, and inside take a tablespoon of radish juice with honey every 2 hours. A poultice is best made with potatoes boiled in their husks and mashed hot. You can also fold a thicker cloth several times, moisten it with warm water or take a bottle (better not round, but flat) with hot water or a heating pad and apply to the sore spot. But the effect is better if a damp hot cloth is applied to the body, rather than a rubber heating pad or bottle. But if bleeding begins, then instead of a poultice, you need to put an ice pack on your stomach. Inside, give several times a day a tablespoon of tannin: put tannin on the tip of a knife in a glass of water.
From a strong decoction of oat straw, make hot covers (compresses) and poultices on the kidney area as a means of warming and expanding the ureters, facilitating the passage of stones.
Folk remedies to prevent the formation of kidney stones
Strawberries: Persons who have a tendency to form stones in the urinary system should periodically apply a decoction of dried fruits and leaves of strawberries. To this end, brew 15 - 20 g (1 tablespoon) of leaves or fruits as tea in 1 glass of boiling water, boil for 5 - 10 minutes, take 1 glass 3 times a day before meals.
Cranberry: It is used to prevent the formation of stones and in the treatment of urinary tract infections.
Radish: Drink a glass of radish juice in the morning on an empty stomach.
Drink 3 times a day 1 glass of hot water in which a tablespoon of dried apple peel powder is stirred.
Drink 1 glass of birch sap 3 times a day in the morning on an empty stomach.
Drink 2 tablespoons of olive oil every day.
Folk remedies for the treatment of urolithiasis (kidney stones)
BUT Watermelon juice is a powerful diuretic.
B Cut the peels of the watermelon into small pieces (1.5 x 1.5 cm), dry in the shade or in the oven. Before use, grind the dried peels, add water (1: 1), simmer for 30 minutes, cool, drink 1 - 2 glasses 3 - 5 times a day before meals. This remedy is used for stones in the liver and bladder.
BUT Pour 6 - 8 g of leaves with 0.5 l of hot water, boil for 10 minutes, insist and strain. Drink 50 ml 3 times a day with meals. The infusion is used for inflammation of the kidneys and bladder: it prevents the formation of urinary stones, is known as a diuretic.
B Brew one teaspoon of birch buds in 1/2 cup boiling water. Take throughout the day. Apply as a choleretic and diuretic. It should be borne in mind that long-term use of birch buds can irritate the kidneys.
Lingonberry: Pour two tablespoons of leaves with 1 glass of hot boiled water, cover and heat in a water bath for 30 minutes, cool. Drink 1/2 - 1/3 cup 2 - 3 times a day. Store the broth in a cool place for no more than a day. Use for urolithiasis, kidney and bladder disease, gallstones.
Heather: Infuse one tablespoon of raw materials in 0.5 liters of boiling water overnight. Strain in the morning. Take 100 ml daily before meals.
Strawberry: Take 1 tablespoon of dry chopped herbs, brew with 1 glass of boiling water, leave for 2 - 3 hours, strain, take 1 glass 3 - 4 times a day.
Fig: Boil figs (wine berries) in milk and drink this milk very hot every day until the stones disappear.
Stinging nettle: Pour 20 g of leaves (fresh or dry) or roots with 1 cup boiling water, strain after half an hour. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
Linen: Pour 1 teaspoon of seeds with 1 glass of water. Boil. Drink half a glass every 2 hours for 2 days. The mixture is quite thick and must be diluted with water before taking.
Small-leaved linden: Pour two tablespoons of flowers with 2 cups of hot water, boil for 10 minutes. Drink 1 - 2 glasses at night. Apply for cuts in the urethra, sand in the urine.
Onion: Fill half of the bottle with chopped onions, pour alcohol or vodka to the top, leave in a warm place or in the sun for 10 days. Strain and drink before meals 2 times a day, 1-2 tablespoons.
Sowing or wild carrots: Pour 1 tablespoon of seeds with 1 glass of boiling water, insist, wrapped, 12 hours, drain. Drink half a glass of infusion 5-6 times a day before meals.
Parsley: Take 1 teaspoon of finely chopped leaves and roots of fresh parsley, pour 1 glass of boiling water and steam for 1.5 hours (or, wrapped, leave for 2 - 3 hours). Drink 1 glass in 3 divided doses in small sips one hour before meals. You can also drink the infusion from the roots alone, and in winter, brew dry parsley.
Creeping wheatgrass: Pour 4 teaspoons of chopped rhizomes with 1 glass of cold water, leave for 12 hours. in a cool place, drain. Re-pour the raw materials with 1 glass of boiling water, leave for 10 minutes, strain. Mix both infusions. Drink half a glass 4 times a day. Use for urolithiasis, bladder disease, inflammation of the urethra.
Black currant: Two to three tablespoons of leaves, pour 2 cups of boiling water (daily rate). Apply for urolithiasis.
Pine: Boil one teaspoon of kidneys in 1 glass of water in a closed vessel. Insist 2 hours. Drink in 3 divided doses throughout the day. Apply for urolithiasis.
Bearberry: Take 10 g of leaves in 250 ml of water. Good diuretic and disinfectant. Bearberry remedies are very common in the treatment of all kidney diseases, especially urolithiasis.
Horsetail: Infuse one teaspoon with top of dry herb for 1 cup of boiling water for 20 minutes, strain and drink in the morning on an empty stomach. You can have breakfast in half an hour. So every day for 2 - 3 months without skipping. Horsetail softens stones well and turns them into sand. After the start of treatment, severe pain from stones will soon cease to torment the patient, turning into weak ones, and after about a month, sand will begin to appear in the urine, in the form of which all stones will gradually and painlessly come out further.
BUT Two tablespoons of chopped roots in 1 glass of water, boil for 15 - 20 minutes, insist, wrapping until the broth cools down, strain to drink the broth 4 times a day, half a glass for a week or more. This broth dissolves all stones in the gall and urinary bladders and renal pelvis, turning them into small grains of sand.
B Pour 1 teaspoon of crushed seeds with 1 glass of boiling water, boil for 15 minutes. over low heat, leave for 2 hours, drain. Drink 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day before meals. Apply for kidney and bladder stones.
IN Pour boiling water over 1 teaspoon of flowers and 1 teaspoon of fruits, steam for 2 hours. Drink daily as tea, adding sugar to taste. You can also use an infusion of some fruits.
Fragrant woodruff: Take 10 - 15 g of herbs in 5 glasses of water. Drink half a glass 3-4 times a day. Use as a slightly laxative and diuretic to help dissolve stones and sand in the biliary tract, gallbladder and kidneys.
Dilute one tablespoon of ammonia in 0.5 liters of vodka and take 3 days for 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before meals. Drink for 3 days, then take a week off and repeat the treatment. Use to dissolve kidney stones.
Take films from the stomachs of 20 chickens, dry, then grind these films into powder. Take 1 teaspoon of the powder in the morning on an empty stomach with 1 glass of milk once a day. After that, you should walk more and even run. The course of treatment is 21 days.
Diuretics, which are recommended in urolithiasis to facilitate the removal of sand and stones, can be found in the article "Urine retention".
Kidney stone disease, today we will talk about this. Nephrolithiasis is characterized by the deposition of stones in the urinary tract and renal pelvis. The main types of stones are phosphates, oxalates, urates. Phosphates are formed in alkaline urine, with significant consumption of vegetables and fruits. Urate stones are formed in an acidic environment, an excess of purine compounds in food contributes to the formation of stones. Oxalates are deposited in acidic urine. The stones can often be of mixed composition.
The reasons for the formation of stones are metabolic disorders, endocrine and nervous regulation. The formation of phosphate stones is associated with decreased function around the thyroid glands. But the main thing in the development of kidney stones is the inflammatory process in the kidneys, which precedes the inflammation of urinary stasis and urinary infection.
The characteristic symptoms of kidney stones are lower back pain, they can appear in the form of attacks of renal colic. And also pain in the lumbar region can increase with prolonged walking, after lifting weights, also during shaking driving in transport.
Treatment of kidney stones should be aimed at stopping attacks of renal colic, treating infections, removing stones, restoring endocrine and metabolic disorders. It is also recommended to drink plenty of fluids (up to 10 glasses of liquid per day). For oxalate stones, limit the intake of spinach, sorrel, lettuce, and milk. With phosphate - milk, fruits and vegetables. With urate stones, you need to limit the consumption of liver, meat broths.
Medicinal herbal preparations are taken to provide antispasmodic and diuretic effects, relieve inflammation, dissolve stones, in order to eliminate infection.
Dog-rose fruit. Preparations from wild rose pilaf are not only a multivitamin, they have an antimicrobial effect, and also prevent the formation of stones. One tablespoon of wild rose pilaf is poured with two hundred milliliters of boiling water, wrapped and insisted for two hours. Then filter the infusion, add another two hundred milliliters of boiled water and take half a glass of infusion twice a day after meals, you can add honey to taste. Take a rosehip infusion for at least a week.
Black currant. Black currant berries and honey are mixed in equal proportions. Take a teaspoon half an hour before meals. Take this mixture for at least two months. Black currant berries improve mineral metabolism in the body, kill microbes, and this is very important for the prevention of stones.
Carrot. To dissolve kidney stones and remove them, prepare an infusion of carrot seeds. One tablespoon of seeds is poured with a glass of boiling water, the infusion must be infused for 12 hours, then filtered. Take half a glass 5 times a day before meals. With kidney stone disease (urates, oxalates). Take fresh squeezed juice from carrots 15 minutes before meals, twice a day, 50-100 milliliters.
Celery. Use the seeds for difficulty urinating and for the treatment of kidney stones and urolithiasis. In equal proportions, mix honey and celery seed powder. Take three times a day, a teaspoon half an hour before meals.
In the presence of kidney and bladder stones.
Corn. Use corn stigmas. Two tablespoons of chopped corn silk are poured into two glasses of boiling water, insisted in a sealed container for about an hour. Then the infusion must be filtered. Take the infusion three times a day before meals. Corn silk is a diuretic.Take the infusion for three to four months, helps the infusion dissolve stones in the kidneys and ureters (phosphates, urates, carbonates). You need to store corn silk in a dry place; when stored in a damp place, the diuretic effect decreases and turns into a laxative effect.
Collection of herbs. We take one part of dill seeds, two parts of chamomile flowers, two parts of black elderberry flowers, one part of horsetail grass, two parts of kidney tea grass, one part of birch leaves, two parts of steel grass, two parts of madder root. Preparation: we take one spoonful of a mixture of these herbs in one glass of boiling water, insist in a sealed container for about thirty minutes, then strain the infusion. Take the infusion three times a day before meals for half an hour, half a glass.
When sand and stones are discharged.
It is necessary to mix such herbs one spoon at a time: Potentilla goose grass, celandine grass, common juniper fruits, steel root, birch leaves. We mix these herbs, pour four tablespoons of the mixture of these herbs with one liter of boiling water, the infusion must be cooled, filtered and immediately drink the entire infusion. At the same time, urination is delayed as long as possible.
We take two parts of rose hips, and one part of the leaves of the common lingonberry, the stigma of corn, the leaves of the bearberry, the leaves of the birch. One spoon of a mixture of these herbs in a glass of boiling water, leave for about twenty minutes, drain. Take the infusion three times a day before meals, half a glass.
Forest mallow (forest mallow). Leaves and flowers are used. A tablespoon of leaves and flowers is poured with a glass of boiling water, insisted in a sealed container for two hours, filtered. Take the infusion three times a day for a quarter of a glass.
Shepherd's bag. Use herb with green pods. Preparation: take thirty grams of chopped grass and pour a glass of boiling water over the grass. We insist one hour and filter. We take a spoonful of a tablespoon 4 times a day, and for pain every two to three hours. An infusion of shepherd's purse herb is taken for hepatic and renal colic.
Collection. In folk medicine, baths with an infusion of medicinal herbs are often used for renal colic, herbs have anesthetic and anti-inflammatory effects. We take such herbs, 10 grams of each herb: chamomile flowers, medicinal sage herb, linden flowers, leaves with birch twigs, oregano herb, marsh creeper grass. A mixture of these herbs is poured with 5 liters of boiling water, insisted for about 2-3 hours, filtered, poured into the bathroom and after a hygienic shower, take a bath with herbal infusion. Take a bath for about 10 minutes, while making sure that warm water does not cover the area of the heart. After taking a bath, they rest in bed for about 2 hours.
If you have kidney stones.
With oxalate stones. Prepare a collection of herbs: we take two parts of bearberry leaves, four parts of flax seed, two parts of steel root, one part of madder root. Mix the herbs, pour one spoonful of mixed herbs with a glass of boiling water, leave for about thirty minutes. Filter the infusion and take half a glass twice a day before meals.
With urate stones. Prepare a collection of herbs: we take two parts of St. John's wort, two parts of horsetail grass, one part of thorn flowers, one part of yarrow grass, one part of blueberry leaves, one part of bean pods. Pour one spoonful of a mixture of these herbs with one glass of boiling water, insist in a sealed container for about thirty minutes, then strain the infusion and take half an hour before meals three times a day, half a glass.
Now you also know what kidney stone disease is and its treatment. Before using traditional medicine, be sure to consult your doctor. Monitor your health. Be healthy.
Urinary stones are formed as a result of metabolic disorders of certain substances and functions of the endocrine glands (thyroid and parathyroid, pituitary, adrenal glands). The occurrence of urinary stones is facilitated by prolonged use of products containing a large amount of initial substances for the formation of salts of uric and oxalic acids, as well as stagnation of urine in the urinary tract - kidneys, ureters, bladder. These factors create conditions for the precipitation of salt crystals from the urine, which are usually dissolved in it, and the formation of urinary stones of various compositions. During an attack of renal colic, you need to call a doctor. Self-medication (hot baths, pain relievers) in such cases is unacceptable, since similar attacks can be observed in some acute diseases of the abdominal organs. Treatment of urolithiasis consists in the removal of stones and the elimination of the inflammatory phenomena associated with them. All this can be achieved with the timely and correct use of traditional medicine methods.
Kidney stone softer and finer, with a reddish tint, while bladder stones are harder and much larger and can be black, ash, or white. People with bladder stones are generally lean, but people with kidney stones are often thinner. With stones in the bladder, itching and pain in the genitals is constantly felt. In children, stones are most often formed due to outdoor games on a full stomach, as well as due to the narrowness of the tubules in the bladder. In older people, stones appear, as a rule, due to weak digestion.
With the help of baths and baths, it is sometimes possible to make the stones come out. However, frequent bathing weakens the kidneys. For kidney stones, lying on your back is helpful.
Below are recipes for some folk remedies to help with kidney, bladder, or gallstones. If the use of any of these remedies does not give the desired result, you need to try other remedies.
- The most powerful medicine that breaks stones in the bladder is scorpion oil, prepared as follows: dry scorpions or place them alive in vegetable oil in a ratio of 1: 4 and expose to the sun for 9 days. The prepared oil is applied externally to the bladder area at night.
- Scorpion ash helps with stones in the bladder. To prepare ash, you need to coat a half-liter earthen or ceramic pot with clay or dough, put scorpions in it, close the lid, coat with clay and put in a hot oven or oven overnight. Take once a day at the tip of a knife. Ash is also made from hare meat, but this ash must be washed down with water. Fireflies without heads and legs act similarly if they are dried in the sun in a copper dish.
- In case of urolithiasis and other metabolic disorders: pour a layer of pine nut shells on the bottom of any dish, pour alcohol or vodka 1 cm above the shell level, leave for 9 days and strain. Take 3 times a day for 20 minutes. 1 tsp before meals, diluted in a little water. The course of treatment is 3-4 weeks. It is advisable to carry out 2-3 such courses with a 1 month break between them.
- Stones in the bladder are expelled by tea from the roots of the thigh, mixed equally with rosehip tea and with the addition of 1 tsp. honey in 1 glass of the mixture.
- For pain in the bladder, it is useful to water it with an infusion of any of the herbs: chamomile, sweet clover, marshmallow or bran infusion. In this case, an enema also helps.
- In case of urolithiasis: mix 10 g each of leaves of wild strawberry, lingonberry, rosemary, horsetail herb, licorice root, caraway seeds and juniper. Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 tbsp. l. mixture, leave for 2 hours and strain. Drink 2 glasses a day.
- To remove stones from the kidneys and bladder, it is recommended to take turquoise powder at the tip of a knife 3 times a day for 30 minutes. before meals with water.
- To remove stones from the kidneys, bladder and gallbladder: grind 70 peppercorns in a coffee grinder, mix with flour and make small cakes (35 pieces). These lozenges should be taken one per day.
- For kidney and bladder stones: pour 100 ml of boiling water 4 tsp. pounded roots of parsley and insist overnight in a thermos. Drink 1 tbsp. l. 3-4 times a day for 20 minutes. before meals.
- It is recommended to take a decoction of burdock root: 2 tbsp. l. Pour 0.5 liters of boiling water over the crushed root and cook for 30 minutes. Drink 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day.
- Infusion of viburnum flowers destroys kidney stones, urinary and gall bladders. Pour 2 tsp with 1 glass of water. flowers and insist 4 hours. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes. before meals.
- Brew 3 cups of boiling water 6 tbsp. l. chopped rosehip roots, put on fire and boil for 15 minutes. from the moment of boiling. Drink warm 1 glass 3 times a day after meals. After about 20 min. after the rosehip decoction, you need to drink 1/2 cup of bearberry decoction. Brew 3 cups boiling water 3 tbsp. l. herbs, evaporate 1/3 of the broth on the stove.
- Brew 1 cup boiling water 1 tbsp. l. knotweed herbs and wrapped, insist 1 hour. Drink 1/3 cup for 30 minutes. before meals. Then with an interval of 5-10 minutes. (also before meals) drink 1/2 cup of cocklebur leaves decoction. Brew with 1 cup boiling water 1 tbsp. l. leaves, wrapped, insist overnight in a thermos and strain. The best are cocklebur leaves, harvested in mid-August.
- Boil in 0.5 l of milk for 5 minutes. 1 tbsp. l. herbs and 1 tbsp. l. roots of Potentilla goose and leave for 30 minutes. Drink in 20 minutes. before meals: in the morning - 150 ml, at lunchtime - 100-120 ml, in the afternoon snack - 70-80 ml and the rest - before dinner. Simultaneously with a decoction of Potentilla, you need to take 1/3 cup of knotweed infusion. Brew with 1 cup boiling water 1 tbsp. knotweed, leave for 1 hour and strain.
- Brew with 1 cup boiling water 1/2 tbsp. l. rose hips, boil for 10 minutes. on low heat, insist during the day and drink 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day before meals. You can drink 1 glass before bed.
- The destruction of stones in the kidneys, urinary and gall bladders is facilitated by the juice of unripe flowering rye, equally with the juice of the stem and spike of Potentilla goose. Take 2 times a day for 3 tbsp. l.
- To dissolve kidney and bladder stones, it is recommended to take a decoction of horsetail: pour 1 glass of boiling water 30-50 g of horsetail, hold on low heat for 20 minutes. and take 3 tbsp. l. 3-4 times a day. Outwardly, take baths from a decoction of horsetail.
- Kidney, urinary and gall bladder stones dissolve gradually and painlessly if you drink beetroot juice for a long time.
- The dissolution of stones and sand in the kidneys and in the gallbladder is facilitated by the apple diet: at 8.00, drink 240 g of apple juice and then every 2 hours drink 480 g of juice, ending with the last portion at 20.00. The first 2 days of this diet should not eat anything else. At the end of the day, you can take an herbal laxative. In exceptional cases, it is recommended to make an enema from warm water and take a hot bath after it (always without soap). On the third day, you need to drink 480 g of apple juice at 8.00, after 30 minutes - 120 g of pure undiluted olive oil and immediately after that - 1 glass of apple juice. If weakness appears, lie down and rest. Usually the result appears on the third day after 1-2 hours after taking the juice. Pebbles will begin to leave the body.
- For stones in the kidneys, ureters and bladder: mix 10 g each of tansy flowers and horsetail grass and 20 g each of lingonberry leaves, calamus rhizomes and wheatgrass rhizomes. Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 tbsp. l. mixture, boil for 5 minutes. and strain. Drink 1 glass in the morning with breakfast and in the evening.
- One of the most powerful remedies for kidney stones, urinary bladder and gall bladder stones is the pure dried blood of a four-year-old goat. It is best to take blood at the end of August. The collected blood must be left until it is completely curtailed, then cut into small pieces and make cakes 15-20 mm in size from them. Putting these cakes on a sieve or on a clean rag, they need to be put in the sun, covered with gauze or a piece of silk from dust and flies, and after five hours they should be transferred to a dry place. Take cakes in 2 pieces, washed down with a spoonful of sweet wine or syrup or parsley juice when there is no attack.
- To remove stones from the kidneys, liver and bladder, you need to take the shell of the eggs from which the chickens hatched, grind it into powder and take 0.5 tsp 3 times a day with water.
- Mix 1 tsp. radish seeds, beans and jasmine oil, infuse warm overnight, grind and strain. Dilute with boiled water (100 ml) and drink 1 tbsp. l. 3-4 times a day.
- For prophylaxis with a predisposition to the formation of stones in the kidneys, liver and bladder and the removal of already formed stones, it is recommended to constantly and in large quantities take the following infusion: 1 tbsp. l. boil wild mallow with 1 cup boiling water and add 1 tbsp to the infusion. l. ghee and honey.
- To dissolve stones in the urinary tract, dissolve 3.7 g of baking soda in 180 ml of fresh strawberry juice, Take 4 tbsp. l. within 20 days, preferably before meals.
- With the painful release of any stones, baths from the grass of the Chernobyl disaster are useful. Boil for 5 minutes. in 3 liters of water 3 full handfuls of herbs, insist, wrapped, 3 hours, pour into the bath and add water to the desired volume.
- For the destruction of kidney stones, it is recommended to take 1 tsp of cabbage root ash. 3 times a day for 30 minutes. before meals and drink it with a sip of water.
- Sorrel roots, ground into powder and infused for three days on vintage grape wine (4-5 teaspoons of powder per 0.5 liters of wine), contribute to the removal of stones from the kidneys. Take 3 times a day for 1 tsp. in 30 minutes before meals.
- For painless removal of kidney stones: mix 200 ml of boiled cold water and the juice of 1/3 of a medium-sized lemon. Drink for 10 days in the morning on an empty stomach, before lunch and in the evening before bedtime.
- The agent prepared in the following way breaks kidney stones well: put a three-liter glass bottle with milk in a warm place so that it sour. After that, pour some water into a saucepan, and put a cloth on the bottom. Put the saucepan on the fire and the sour milk bottle in the saucepan. When the curd floats to the surface, place it in a gauze bag. In the cooled whey, put, without breaking, 3 fresh eggs with shells and put the bottle again for 10 days in a warm place. At the end of this period, take the eggs from the whey, pierce their shell with a fork or knife, add 300 g of natural honey, thoroughly mix the eggs with honey, pour them into a jar of whey and refrigerate for a day. Before use, pour the product into a glass and keep it at room temperature for a while. Drink 0.5 cups in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before bedtime. Simultaneously with taking the remedy, prepare a new portion of it, or even two, depending on the state of health and on the size of the stones.
- Birch leaves help with kidney stones. In the spring, as soon as the stickiness comes off the leaves (it lasts only 3 days), immediately collect them, spread them on paper and dry. Arrange the leaves prepared in this way in paper or gauze bags. To prepare the infusion, brew 1 cup of boiling water 1 tsp. (for more severe cases - 1 dec. l.) dried leaves, leave for 30 minutes, drain. Drink like tea, on an empty stomach, 3-4 times a day, better if you bite with honey. During treatment, exclude meat and dairy products from the diet, replacing them with cereals from various cereals, vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Promotes the dissolution of kidney stones the following remedy to drink in small sips every 3 hours infusion of corn silk (brew 1 glass of boiling water, 2 tsp of stigmas and leave for 30 minutes) and at the same time, 3 times a day, 150 ml of decoction of cocklebur and rough stalks of agrimony , peeled from the leaves (brew 0.5 liters of boiling water 5 tbsp. l. a mixture of equal amounts of cocklebur and agrimony, boil for 15 minutes over low heat and leave for 30 minutes).
- Soothes pain in kidney stones with a compress of boiled horsetail, which is placed on the kidney area. At the same time, drink daily horsetail decoction: brew 2 tbsp. l. chopped herbs, 1 cup boiling water, boil for 30 minutes. and drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day.
- For kidney stones: brew 1 cup of boiling water 20 g of lingonberry leaves, leave for 1 hour, strain and drink 3 times a day, 1/3 cup for 30 minutes. before meals, adding honey to taste.
- In case of kidney stones, heat for 15 minutes. in a water bath a mixture of 1 cup of honey and 1 tbsp. l. calamus rhizome powder, the cooled mixture is stirred until a homogeneous mass is obtained and take 1 tsp. 3-4 times daily before meals. The intake of this mixture should be alternated with the intake of infusion of black radish on honey with vodka (mix 1 glass of radish juice, honey and vodka, insist for 3 days and take 40 mg 3 times a day). Calamus, being a good diuretic, has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, provides some sedative and analgesic effects.
- An effective remedy for kidney stones is considered to be a decoction of oat straw (instead of it, you can use horsetail), the straw is boiled for 30 minutes. and make a warm bath from the broth (about 40 ° C) for 20-60 minutes. You can take 3 such baths daily, and in addition to this, the patient must drink 2 cups of oat broth every day, and the oats for the broth should be boiled for no more than 30 minutes. A decoction made from oat straw or horsetail is more potent, but should not be taken longer than 2-3 weeks.
- With kidney stones, infusion helps: for 0.5 liters of boiling water, 60 g of yarrow herb insist for 30 minutes, strain and take 1 tsp. 3 times a day. Even better is a tincture of vodka made from herbs and yarrow flowers. Take 2 tbsp. l. (diluted with water) before eating.
- One of the best ways to get rid of gallstones is the following. Before starting treatment, it is necessary to take several enemas, empty the stomach and then fast until the treatment is completed. During treatment, you need to drink 10-12 glasses of hot water a day, adding juice of 1 lemon to each glass of water. In addition, every day you need to drink 1.5 liters of a mixture of 900 g of carrot juice, 300 g of beet juice and 300 g of cucumber juice. On the second day of fasting, spasms may appear, lasting 10-15 minutes, but they must be endured. By the end of the week, there will be a crisis, severe pain will begin, which will soon stop, and the stones will come out.
- To cleanse the gallbladder: take a black radish with sprouts, thoroughly rinse the dirt off it and pass it through a meat grinder along with the skin. Then squeeze out the juice and separate the cake. Mix radish juice with the same amount of milk whey and drink 1 tsp 3-4 times a day. in 10 minutes. after meal.
- Very useful for cleansing the bile ducts and removing the stones of black radish cake from them. Parsley, coltsfoot leaves, turnips, turnips have the same properties.
- For cholelithiasis: mix 50 g each of chicory roots and peppermint leaves, brew 1 cup boiling water 1 tbsp. l. mixture, hold for 5 minutes. in a water bath, leave for 30 minutes. and strain. Drink hot, 1-2 glasses a day.
- With gallstone disease, an infusion of knotweed helps: brew 1 glass of water 1 tbsp. l. herbs, insist, wrapped, 1 tsp and strain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day for 15-20 minutes. before meals.
- To destroy stones in the gallbladder: pour 1 liter of water 2-3 tbsp. l. chopped root of knotweed snake, bring to a boil, boil for 20 minutes. over low heat and leave for 30 minutes. Drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
- It is recommended to drink wheatgrass juice in 2 tbsp. l. 4 times a day for 30 minutes. before meals. You can use an infusion of wheatgrass: brew 100 ml of boiling water 1-2 tbsp. l. herbs and insist 2 hours. Drink 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day for 30 minutes. before meals. The course of treatment is 3-4 months.
- With stones in the gallbladder, it is recommended to drink radish juice mixed with an equal amount of honey, 1 tsp each. in the morning and in the evening for 20 minutes. before meals. The course of treatment is 3-4 months.
- For old stones in the gallbladder, the roots and seeds of nettle help. Boil 1 tbsp. l. chopped roots in 1 glass of syrup and drink 1 tsp. 3-4 times a day. You can take 1/3 tbsp of root powder. l. 3 times a day. Grind the seeds thoroughly in porcelain dishes, gradually adding water to the consistency of an emulsion. Take the resulting emulsion in 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day for 30 minutes. before meals. You can just as well drink the juice of a fresh nettle plant (1 tablespoon every 2 hours).
- In case of stagnation of bile and cholelithiasis, mix 1/4 cup of olive oil with 1/4 cup of grapefruit juice, Take it out at night, but not earlier than 1 hour after eating. After taking the mixture, you need to do a cleansing enema and go to bed on your right side, placing it under the liver for 30 minutes. a warm heating pad. Repeat the enema in the morning. This procedure should be done no more than twice a week.
- For stones in the gallbladder and ducts, it is recommended to take 3 times a day for 30 minutes. olive oil before meals, starting with 1/2 tsp. and gradually increasing the dose by 1/2 tsp. a day up to 1/2 cup (100 ml), finish at this dose. Treatment usually lasts two to three weeks. This remedy expels stones from the gallbladder without surgery, pushes them out. Russian healers argued that olive oil, lemon and grapefruit juice not only eliminate bile stagnation, but also remove stones and sand.
- For gallstone disease: for the treatment, you need to take 0.5 liters of olive oil and carefully strained lemon juice. From the moment of the last meal to the beginning of the procedure, at least 6 hours must pass. During the procedure, it is necessary strictly every 15 minutes. drink 4 tbsp. l. olive oil and immediately wash it down with 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice. When all the olive oil has been consumed, you should drink the rest of the lemon juice in one gulp. During the procedure, belching with oil is possible. If you drink lemon juice right after taking the oil, belching will be minor and should not be intimidated.
- To dissolve stones in the liver, it is recommended to drink natural tomato juice.
- In case of stones in the liver, it is recommended to drink 30 g of strawberry tincture 3 times a day, washed down with water or mixed with a regular drink. At the same time, the yellowness of the skin disappears, the pain disappears, and the heart becomes stronger. To prepare the tincture, pour 2 tablespoons. berries 0.5 liters of vodka and leave for a week.
- For stones in the liver, gallbladder, kidneys and bladder, use in the form of a strong infusion of 30 g knotweed and immortelle in 1/2 cup boiling water. Drink the infusion without a special norm and, if possible, use raw turnips.
- Many are helped by the watermelon diet. Within a week or two, you need to eat watermelons and some black bread. Best of all, sand is removed in the evening from 17 to 21 hours, when the daily peak of urinary system activity occurs. It is helpful to take a warm bath to facilitate the release of sand. Water relieves muscle spasm and widens the urinary tract, making the procedure much easier.
- Since it is possible to get rid of small scale stones with intensive kidney work, it is useful to drink as much liquid as possible during the day. You can remove them with the help of grapes, young branches and a mustache of the plant. For treatment, you need to grind 1 tsp. grape branches collected in spring, pour a glass of boiling water. Darken in a water bath or low heat for 2-3 minutes, insist and strain. Take a quarter cup four times a day.
- Infusions from the roots of plants growing on rocky soils help to cope with phosphate stones. It can be rose hips, grapes, knotweed, barberry, quarry thigh.
- You can treat kidney stones with folk remedies with a mixture of herbs: corn stigmas (2 parts), birch leaves (2 parts), juniper berries (1 part), knotweed root (1 part), burdock root (1 part), steel root ( 1 part). One dl of a mixture of herbs is brewed in a glass of boiling water and cooked for another 15 minutes. The infusion is taken one glass three times a day.
- Tricolor violet, St. John's wort, bird's wort, larkspur, dandelion roots help from phosphate stones. The herbs are mixed in equal proportions. Five tablespoons of the mixture is brewed with a liter of boiling water, infused. Treatment is performed by taking one glass of infusion three times a day.
- When urate stones are formed, it is useful to be treated with oats. Namely, take the following folk remedy daily. Oat grains in husks are taken, washed, poured into a thermos and poured with boiling water. After 10-12 hours, the oats need to be rubbed through a fine sieve. The resulting gruel is eaten for breakfast, preferably without adding salt and sugar.
- To treat kidney stones with folk remedies in case of excess uric acid, you can use a mixture of highlander herbs (1 part), currant leaves (2 parts), strawberry leaves (2 parts). The herbs are mixed, one tablespoon of the mixture is brewed with a glass of boiling water. After the infusion is filtered. Take 2 tbsp. infusion one hour before meals 3-4 times a day.
The best method for getting rid of kidney stones is by following a special diet. It is compiled on the basis of the following rules:
- It is recommended to increase the number of meals up to five times a day. The portions should be small, which will significantly reduce the stress on the entire body.
- It is strictly forbidden to overeat or starve. This negatively affects the human condition and provokes the formation of even more kidney stones due to the increase in the level of uric acid.
- It is necessary to plan your day in such a way that the last meal occurs a maximum of 3 hours before bedtime.
- Eaten food can be prepared in any way other than frying.
- Any meat or fish should be boiled before cooking. They transfer a large amount of extremely dangerous substances into the broth, which lead to the formation of stones.
- If a kidney stone is found, you should limit the use of salt in any form as much as possible (up to 5 g per day).
- If there are no other contraindications, it is recommended to consume up to 2 liters of liquid for 1 day. It is best for patients to drink ordinary boiled water or slightly mineralized water, various juices from vegetables and fruits, green tea, herbal infusions, and use kombucha. The liquid leads to a decrease in the concentration of urine, promotes the removal of stones.
- It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol. It not only provokes a spasm of the urinary tract, but also leads to stagnation of urine, an increase in its concentration and other undesirable effects.
Nutrition in the presence of oxalates
In the presence of oxalate stones, the daily menu should be made without the inclusion of foods that contain oxalic acid.
These include: canned meat and fish (factory-made, homemade) sorrel and various greens Brussels sprouts young chicken meat Bulgarian pepper fried potatoes mushrooms pork veal all offal rich broths asparagus beets celery some fruits and berries strong tea, coffee and other similar drinks.
In the presence of such stones, it is recommended to use legumes, lean meats, fish. In this case, it is best to include vegetable soups in the diet. Of vegetables, boiled potatoes, ordinary white cabbage, cucumbers and others are allowed. You can also safely eat some fruits and berries - melon, apples, watermelon and others. It is allowed to make juices from them. It is better to eat them fresh, rather than canned with the addition of a large amount of sugar. It is recommended to drink green tea, herbal teas daily.
Nutrition with urates
In the presence of urate stones, the following products should be excluded from the diet of a sick person: all offal milk (whole milk, as part of other dishes) soy canned food and pates meat soups any pickles, smoked meats sorrel cereal cabbage (only Brussels sprouts) pastries.
Patients are allowed to eat bread, but in limited quantities. From dairy products, preference should be given to cottage cheese, yogurt, butter, sour cream. From vegetables for cooking various dishes, you can use pumpkin, carrots, cucumbers, cabbage and cauliflower. It is also allowed to eat mushrooms, various fruits and berries.
Features of the diet with phosphates
In the presence of phosphate stones, it is recommended to abandon: many berries, fruits and vegetables, almost all dairy products, yolk of fish and canned meat, baked goods, rich broths, pickles, strong tea, smoked coffee.
With phosphate stones, it is allowed to eat lean meat, fish, mushrooms, pasta, cereals, sweets, honey, green tea, vegetable and butter.
Rules for drinking liquids
What kind of water to drink with kidney stones to improve the condition? The choice of drink depends on the type of calculi:
- In case of urate formations, the mineral water must be alkaline. With such a problem, it is best to drink Borjomi, Essentuki No. 17 and so on.
- Oxalate stones will be dissolved by calcium mineral water. In this case, it is best to stop at such brands - Sairme, Essentuki No. 20.
- In the presence of phosphate formations, mineral water must be acidic (Arzni and others).
Treatment with mineral water takes 1-1.5 months on average. At this time, you can additionally drink tea for kidney stones or apply other methods of therapy.
Kidney pain cannot be ignored, it can be so unbearable that it becomes impossible to take painkillers and think that everything will be fine. Before starting to be treated with decoctions. You need to see a doctor. Doctors usually have nothing against herbal treatment, but only if traditional medicine goes hand in hand with traditional medicine, and does not contradict it. Naturally, the doctor will scold the patient, who should have been operated on for a long time, but he sits at home and drinks a decoction of lingonberries. Lingonberry broth is, of course, useful, but only as a preventive measure.
In order to start treating the kidneys, you need to make sure that it is really the kidney. Similar symptoms can be caused by diseases of the spine, PMS and muscle sprains.
Kidney pain treatment at home is possible only under the supervision of a doctor, that is, after examination. The pain can be caused by an infection that has invaded the kidney tissue and provoked inflammation. This can happen after hypothermia.
If the kidney disease is in a calm phase, you can start treatment with a bath. If you regularly and well take a steam bath in the body, the water balance is normalized, the load on the kidneys will decrease and the diseased organ will warm up.